Saturday, July 07, 2007



Hello, We are still alive and well but having terrible difficulty getting web access with my Apple computer. Therefore, I haven't done a post in a while. It looks like we may have found a solution and I will start to stay in touch more often. For this post, I will put up some pictures from my trip to Kenya last month as this is the first opportunity that I have had to do so. Enjoy! Also, look at the pictures under Flickr to the right.

Also, we have some major decisions to make right now and ask that you keep us in your prayers. I don't want to post on the web for the whole world to see, but if you would like to join us in prayer, please email me and I will give you an update. Also, don't post a comment on the blogsite if you want a reply, because it will not allow me to email you from there. Email me directly at our yahoo account.

Blessings,
Kevin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home